The Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Packs

Where The Packs come to roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 am

Heaven's Gate

Roleplay   Forest

Heaven's Gate is a forest in Canada, that's about 300 acres. The forest has three river/lakes. There's the Dark water lake, Bloodrush river, and Trout jump river (Nobody but bears live around there so it's not as important). The forest is divided into three sections; hunting, relaxing, and working/training.
Back to top Go down
https://thepacks.rpg-board.net
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 pm

((Okay I'm gonna start)) Miracle walked along Bear Path with her head low and her body weak. A bad attack had surprised her and the other patrol wolves. The Solar Pack had attacked them half way down the Dark Water Lake and the patrol had chased them into their territory where they were almost killed. Blaze and Bluta were told to run back to the Haven and Miracle was left. She had managed to escape without running into Scythe and she had gotten away through Bear Path's tricky trail.
As Miracle walked to the Haven her wonky body almost collapsed onto the ground. Then, just as her brain turned to the ice cold black of nothing, she saw Bluta and Blaze along with the rest of her pack. There stood Comet, Newton, Sand, Rose, Asmara, Iggy, moon, and Nightshade. They all looked down on Miracle like she was a ghost.
"W-what is it?" Miracle asked standing to her feet trying to be strong.
"They attacked us all while you were gone," Moon replied.
"Who?" Miracle asked.
"Scythe and a pack of coyotes," Comet remarked, "They tried killing Sand."
"What happened then? Why were the coyotes helping him?" Miracle questioned.
"We're still thinking about that ourselves," Rose sighed, "We managed to fight them back but they warned us they'd return." Miracle's face turned paper white.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy heard somebody come in from the camp so she turned that way. She was exhausted from running. She ran from attackers and eventually she would turn around and swipe at them, but they used her incapability as an advantage. When she would swipe they would move out of her reach and either swipe back or pounce on her. She had scratches here and there, and a limp, but nothing major. Iggy heard Miracle, The Lunar Packs alpha, and Rose talking. She didn't know they tried to kill Sand, she just knew they were attacking them. "Is everybody ok?" she asked, not sure if anybody was badly injured or worse.
Back to top Go down
http://thepack.forumotion.com
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"Yes everybody is fine," Rose replied, "Asmara's medicines were taken and what not. Everyone is fine." Miracle looked over at Iggy.
"You look terrible Iggy!" Miracle exclaimed.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy nodded when Rose answered. She jumped a bit when Miracle shouted. She felt a little weak, and her scratches stung, but other than that she felt fine. "Do I really? Because I feel ok," she said to Miracle. "You don't look to well either," Rose said to Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Miracle sighed. "Yes, Rose, I guess I'm a little under the weather but it's not important right now. We need to take precautions," Miracle declared, "Blaze! Newton!" Blaze came running from Moon's side right up to Miracle.
"Yes alpha?" Blaze bowed his head down. Right beside him came Newton as he bowed too.
"How may we assist you?" Newton asked.
"We need to double patrols. Four times around the territory, and six around the Haven. We will start guarding the entrance to the bear path," Miracle demanded, "Now we need to set up a plan and figure out who does what. We need to protect Sand from now on too."
"Bluta! We need to protect Bluta!" A blur of a red wolf came from out of the bushes. When it's limping stopped and it looked up Miracle realized it was Alice. The part under her eye was torn, her paw was twisted, and her chest was slashed open.
"Alice!" Screamed Jay as he ran to her side, "Alice what happened to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy listened to Miracle and guessed that she wouldn't get to help with guarding territory. She was useless to them when helping with that kind of stuff. Listening to her surroundings, she carefully made her way over to Miracle. "Should I go to The Haven? I could help other wolves with they're wounds. I know I'm not the medicine wolf, but with everybody being attacked, Asmara is going to be overwhelmed with wolves." She babbled.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"Iggy," Miracle sighed, "I know you want to help but you're still in training. I can't ask you to do anything right now until I have plans made. When I have everything separated and organized I will let you know."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy gave a sigh. "Ok... So what should I do? Go to The Haven?" she said. Iggy didn't know what to do. She hated being in training. But next year she'd be out.

Spiritwolf2221 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm

"Yes, I guess it's a fine idea," Miracle replied.
"But Miracle-," Rose began.
"No, I have made my decision. Iggy will go to the haven and the rest of you will follow me to dark water lake."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy nodded. She slowly made her way to the path that lead to The Haven. She started off quietly and carefully, walking close to the wall, so she wouldn't run into anything. She stopped and sniffed the air. She was in The Haven. She sniffed again and smelled something odd. She was attacked from behind. Iggy gave a yelp, but she was too far away from the others for them to hear her. "Where is the rest of your pack?" a deep rasped voice said, pinning her to the ground. "Like I would tell you," Iggy replied. "Er, She's useless!" he yelled to another wolf. "Not completely," another wolf said. The wolf strode up to where Iggy and the wolf that was pinning her down was. "Bring her. She could be of some use later," he said. Iggy struggled to get up, but the wolf that was on her was too heavy. She didn't bother to say anything, since it wouldn't be any use. The wolf got off of Iggy and let her get up, only to shove her forward. "Let's go," one said. She walked. She couldn't exactly run away, if she didn't know where she was. She gave up and kept walking, but she wouldn't tell them anything. They walked until the scent became musty and she had no clue of where she was.

Miracle2221 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 pm

The whole pack, unaware of Iggy's capture, walked to Dark Water Lake. As usual the lake was muggy and dirty, not for drinking at all, and it was perfect.
Miracle cleared her throat and looked up at Bluta.
"Now as you all know, the Solar Pack is hunting us down. They're after us for a reason unknown," Miracle sighed, "This will all blow off eventually. But until then, I took it upon myself to keep you all safe. If ever you are being chased run here. Then, if you are out of sight, jump in and hide behind the reeds. The water will cover your scent and the reeds will hide you. Any questions?" Asmara grunted. "Yes, oh wise healer?"
"Not to be against you Miracle, but the lake is deadly. Very deadly," Asmara replied.
"Define deadly, Asmara," Miracle demanded.
"It will drown you," Asmara's words were flat, "My definition for deadly? Death." Bluta chimed in.
"Asmara is right mom. The lake has killed many before us and many to come. None of us, including you, want to drown trying to escape," Bluta remarked, "Couldn't we just fight back?"
"Fight back? Fight back?! Are you delusional Bluta?" Blaze snapped, "They have group after group attacking us! Sure, if there was just one, we could kill them and work our way up, but even then it is too risky." Blaze looked up at Miracle for approval. The alpha nodded at him.
"Blaze is right. They have been attacking in groups and even more groups to come. After one there's another. They have another pack of coyotes on their side! Fighting isn't an option," Miracle declared.
"An option? Miracle, with all due respect, this has never been an option," Comet remarked, "At this point we do what our instincts choose. If my instincts tell me to fight back then I will rip a few bodies apart!"
"No!" Miracle growled, "You must control your instincts and remain calm." Comet narrowed her eyes knowing the decision had been made. "First patrol come with me. If anybody has a better idea tell me after we return. Nightshade and Sand come with me." Miracle jumped away as Nightshade and Sand followed leaving the pack in silence.
silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 am

Peppermint

Roleplay   Peppermint1

Peppermint followed The Lunar Pack into Dark Water Lake, while the others took care of the blind one. She listened to them and knew their plan now. She was low and quiet. She couldn't wait to tell the news to the rest of her pack.

Back to top Go down
https://thepacks.rpg-board.net
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

After patrolling the territory a few times Miracle decided it was all clear. She walked back to the Haven along with Nightshade and Sand and found a disaster. Blood stained the grass leaving a trail into the woods, and deep paw prints were welted into the wet mud around the dens. Rose and Bluta were the only ones there and Miracle could only think of the worst.
"Rose! What happened?" Miracle screeched.
"Another attack," Rose replied as she scooped something into her mouth, "All we could find was this piece of hair." Miracle looked at it for a long time when she realized it.
"Iggy."
"That's what we guessed too," Rose snarled.
"Was anyone else hurt?" Miracle asked.
"Nope."
"Where is everyone then?"
"Comet took them out to hatch a surprise attack on the Solar Pack," Rose replied, "She said it's what you'd of wanted."
"The hell it is!" Miracle growled, "Nightshade, darling, go track down Comet and the team. Bring them back to me at once!" Miracle lowered her head. "I'm going to get Iggy."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

Peppermint Haze

Roleplay   Peppermint1

Peppermint kept track of Miracle. She listened as they talked about the blind girl. She was alarmed about how deadly Miracle sounded. She raced through The Haven, not caring if Miracle or anybody else saw her, trying to get back to Rattle Snake Peak.

Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

Miracle raced through the forest, her heart throbbing with pain. She took a sharp turn into bear path and she didn't stop until the desserts of Rattlesnake peak could burn your eyes.
The smell of horrid swamp water corroded her nose and stiffened her senses. She was definitely here there was no doubting that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 1 of 1