The Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Packs

Where The Packs come to roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 am

Rattle Snake Peak

Roleplay   Forest-wallpaper

It's a place mixed with a swampy area and a dry dessert area. The Solar Pack cross for battle over the swamps.
Back to top Go down
https://thepacks.rpg-board.net
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 am

Peppermint Haze

Roleplay   Peppermint1

Peppermint rushed into Rattlesnake Peak just as Moonshine and Red came in with the blind one. Her left hind leg was drenched in blood and could barely walk on it at all. She looked weak as well. She looked over to Scythe and Solar Chee. "Miracle is coming. She wants the blind girl back," Peppermint explained quickly to Scythe. Moonshine walked up beside Peppermint. "We took her. We thought she would come in use to give her what we want. Like a trade," he calmly explained to Scythe.
Back to top Go down
http://thepack.forumotion.com
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 am

"Good idea Moonshine. I love it," Scythe remarked, "What to trade for a useless blind puppet... A dozen berries? A freshly caught doe? Oh, I've got it..." Scythe lowered to where his lips just brushed Iggy's ear. "How about Heaven's Gate?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 am

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy listened to the wolves as they explained the situation. She listened to Scythe and flinched at the words 'Useless Blind Puppet'. "I am not USELESS!" Iggy said struggling to get out of the wolves grip, but didn't succeed. She kept listening and was surprised to hear him say 'Heaven's Gate'. "You will never get Heaven's Gate!" Iggy exclaimed. As Scythe brushed past her ear, she lunged at him, braking from the other wolves grip.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 am

"You know, for a blind rodent you sure are strong. We could use a wolf like you," Scythe's evil smile blazed on his face, "Why don't you join the winning side?"
"YOU WILL NEVER WIN SCYTHE!" Miracle's voice rang out, "You are a weak, pathetic alpha that deserves to die." Jumping down off the hill, Miracle stood tall and proud of her last words.
Scythe threw Iggy to the side suddenly and focused on Miracle.
"So glad you could join us Miss Miracle," Scythe smirked, "I was expecting you." Scythe thrashed his head and before Miracle could react Red and Firewood were holding her down just like they had Iggy. She struggled to break free but failed. Moonshine and Spike snatched Iggy as Scythe turned her way.
"Now Miracle," he began, "Watch as I kill your friend."
"NO!" Miracle shouted, "I'll do anything!"
"Really?" Scythe laughed.
"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 am

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy snarled when Scythe said she should join the 'Winnning' side. She was about to say something before Miracle appeared. She was thankful. She yelped as she was thrown aside. It knocked the breathe out of her and weakened her even more. She didn't have the energy to get up. Iggy kept listening and panicked when Scythe was about to kill her. When Miracle intervened, saying that she would do anything. "No! Miracle don't! He wants to take Heaven's Gate from you!" Iggy exclaimed. She would rather die than let Miracle give Heaven's Gate, and right now those were the options.

Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 am

"Iggy, Heaven's Gate is the rightful home of the Lost pack but hear me now, I've found that I can live anywhere knowing you are all safe and beside me. I would rather let them have Heaven's Gate then to see you die," Miracle cried, "Even if I did fight back you and me would never make it out alive." Scythe rolled his eyes.
"Make a decision already!" he demanded.
"Give us a second. We're having a moment here," Miracle snarled.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 am

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy listened to Miracle. "No. Keep Heaven's Gate. I'm not really of any use anyway," Iggy said. She didn't let Miracle answer. She attacked Scythe, knowing he would attack her as well, and would hurt her majorly.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Miracle, angry with frustration, sunk her teeth into Firewood's paw. With a yelp he jumped back licking his wound. Miracle seized her chance and broke free from Red's grasp. The odds of winning were about 1 in 90. Miracle and Iggy stood back to back as the Solar pack closed in on them.
When all hope of survival was lost a lone howl rang through the air. After the first one came more then more until Rattlesnake peak was full of howls.
"They're here," Miracle breathed, "And they brought help."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Spice

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Iggy Spice

Roleplay   Iggy9

Iggy couldn't see anything so Miracle had to be her eyes at the moment until the howls rung out. But they didn't sound familiar. "Miracle... They don't sound like wolves... I think it's the coyotes," Iggy said. She was too weak. She collapsed to the ground. With coyotes and The Solar Pack, it was too much.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwolf2221

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:58 pm

"IGGY! Don't break on me know!" Miracle screamed. As Miracle listened the howls didn't sound familiar. In fact they sounded like....
"WOLF!" Screamed Jinx from behind. It was true, Wolf, the spirit, was there sitting atop the cliff with Comet and the pack beside her. A few other wolves surrounded them as well, wolves Miracle didn't know.
Scythe growled, "Chee! Red! Go get the coyotes! We have a war to win!" Solar Chee and Red ran off side by side into the distant.
"Wolf! It really is you!" Miracle smiled, "I'm so happy to see you!"
"Yeah," Wolf started, "Might wanna save the greetings until we win." Wolf flipped back her head and let out a screeching howl. The Lunar Pack jumped down followed by the others as they attacked the Solar Pack. Miracle and Iggy were set free to fight and they had no other wish.
Miracle looked back at Comet, "I'm going to get Scythe." Comet nodded as she turned away. Suddenly she stopped and turned around.
"Be careful Miracle," Comet pleaded. Miracle winked at her before she ran off after Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 1 of 1