The Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Packs

Where The Packs come to roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Solar Pack's Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiritwolf2221

The Solar Pack's Plan Empty
PostSubject: The Solar Pack's Plan   The Solar Pack's Plan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Scythe lay on the ground, a smirk on his evil green face. His mate, Solar Chee, lay beside him with the same smile and thought in her head.
"They're idiots," she remarked.
"Indeed they are idiots and not to mention clueless. This will be so easy taking everything away from them," Scythe coldly laughed. Solar Chee licked his muzzle.
"Then we can have their 'Haven' and the rest of Heaven's Gate," Solar Chee smiled, "I would just love to have my own personal den site."
"Your words may be coaxing but I know better dear love. I want a breeding ground, where we can raise warriors," Scythe declared, "Sunset Hill will be nothing more than a pup house when I'm through with it!" Solar Chee giggled.
"I love when you talk mean Scythe," Solar Chee said in a flirtatious voice, "It makes me feel mean too." Scythe stood to his feet as he walked towards the den's entrance.
"I want those pups!" He growled.
"Who? The little bunny wolf or the wolf named after dirt?" Solar Chee licked her blood stained paws.
"Both."
"Well that's gonna be tough. Now that, that little alpha knows we're after them she'll have wolves guarding them night and day," Solar Chee remarked.
"The reason they know is because of you!" Scythe growled, "You just had to tell that little red wolf didn't you?"
"I was mealy warning her darling. I wasn't thinking anything of it," Solar Chee snapped back.
"Well if we are going to win then you need to start thinking and thinking hard! This isn't a game Chee!" Scythe bared his teeth. Solar Chee stood to her feet, her fur ruffling and her muscles pounding.
"Don't you EVER give me that tone again or, so help me, I will rip out your throat like a weak antelope!" Solar Chee snapped at Scythe's chest. He jumped back with fear in his eyes as he stared down at his mate. He knew she possessed dark powers. Dark power's that could kill him like that.
"As you wish my black angel," he smirked, "I love you so much more than to waste time fighting. Beside, we have a war to win!"
Back to top Go down

The Solar Pack's Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Packs :: The Solar Pack Territory :: Rattle Snake Peak-
Jump to: